Blog Comments

orlistat 120 brand name, how to use orlistat 60 Is xenical and alli the same thing - orlistat xenical criteria for use. xerograx orlistat 120 mg galeno,
    Hi guys I was making a video for someone of a full spartan grind from 7:00pm onwards but down to 2 tables atm with only 3 more to come and the low table count plus waiting on Pokerstars India got me thinking.

I first of all asked a buddy of mine who has probably played on most Pokerstars networks than anyone I know of.

I asked him how they usually pan out?

This was his answer:

That in itself gave me a lot of confidence and also got me thinking. FR merged with ES and wass suddenly open to a bunch of countries in the world. It suddenly got bigger and more like Stars but with whales in it. Guarantees were steady increasing last I checked. However, I don't think all countries are allowed on that network and certainly not India (now).

However, the merger itself shows that Pokerstars India could be one of the first steps in trying to find common regulation between neighbouring countries to open our market to the booming Asian market with it's South Korea and freaking MACAU!! a community that is considered better than vegas now.

We are thinking about all our government laws that might be enforced against Poker but, there might be a company who is very experienced in these matters - already on top of this and doing all in it's power to keep the scene alive!

If India does not work out. We might have an easier place to relocate to at least

In the final leap of logic in this op-ed of a blog dare I say Pokerstars might be aiming to create 3-4 networks that serve all the countries where a common legal framework for offering poker is allowed.

Hey, I am just speculating but why only speculate about the negatives (which is already done a lot) and apply the same far-reaching conclusions the other way.

In the end , those who say poker is dead and some who believe poker is booming. This makes some ponder is poker dead? and they come to the conclusion yeah it's dead.

This is good. It flushes out the people who should not be here anyways and keeps the ones who believed in the boomswitch around. Poker is so dead, it's not dead!
    Hi guys I was making a video for someone of a full spartan grind from 7:00pm onwards but down to 2 tables atm with only 3 more to come and the low table count plus waiting on Pokerstars India got me thinking.

I first of all asked a buddy of mine who has probably played on most Pokerstars networks than anyone I know of.

I asked him how they usually pan out?

This was his answer:

That in itself gave me a lot of confidence and also got me thinking. FR merged with ES and wass suddenly open to a bunch of countries in the world. It suddenly got bigger and more like Stars but with whales in it. Guarantees were steady increasing last I checked. However, I don't think all countries are allowed on that network and certainly not India (now).

However, the merger itself shows that Pokerstars India could be one of the first steps in trying to find common regulation between neighbouring countries to open our market to the booming Asian market with it's South Korea and freaking MACAU!! a community that is considered better than vegas now.

We are thinking about all our government laws that might be enforced against Poker but, there might be a company who is very experienced in these matters - already on top of this and doing all in it's power to keep the scene alive!

If India does not work out. We might have an easier place to relocate to at least

In the final leap of logic in this op-ed of a blog dare I say Pokerstars might be aiming to create 3-4 networks that serve all the countries where a common legal framework for offering poker is allowed.

Hey, I am just speculating but why only speculate about the negatives (which is already done a lot) and apply the same far-reaching conclusions the other way.

In the end , those who say poker is dead and some who believe poker is booming. This makes some ponder is poker dead? and they come to the conclusion yeah it's dead.

This is good. It flushes out the people who should not be here anyways and keeps the ones who believed in the boomswitch around. Poker is so dead, it's not dead!
    Nice blog, except that you have 30k downswing since the time you mentioned when you have 0 $ in account. Better stfu and not preach others when you are a terrible loosing player. Smart decision would have been to stop playing in June last year and minimize losses.
    Wonderful article mate.
    Have been scammed a couple of time on player to player transfer too where they never pay up the remaining funds after dollars have been transferred.
    There should be a regulated poker marketplace in india for both the investors and the sellers.

Cheers,
    Vivek