View RSS Feed

samohhh

29th, 19th , 8th and the Tattoo...

Rate this Entry
Alright, so that was not how i expected how the IPS would go. Neverthles, Happy with the learning for the entire trip. It was a good weekend. The IPS 5k rebuy was a lil crazy in first one hour , but when Sanity was reinstated i went card dead, and eventually got busted 19th.

The main event was something i was looking forward to. And i felt very good all the way through. I was reading well, made a few plays which paid off , made a few big laid downs (JJ's and QQ's Preflop, And i was right), and i thought i played well till this particular hand when there were 19 people left. I was on the BB with about 32k in Chips ( Blinds 1000-2000), And the SB limps, I look down at KJs and I make it 6k to go. The SB calls and we see a flop of K67 rainbow. SB checks , And I bet 8k and the SB shoves and I call, SB shows K6 for 2 pair. Honestly I could have gotten out of that hand. However let me tell me tell you why I called his bet with KJ..
I always saw him raising any kinda of pairs or a big Ace. So when he limped , I put him on Ace - Rag, or even QT, JT kind of a hand. I seriously din think that he was calling my raise with any other hand. Well as things turned out he had King - Rag, and hit both the King and the rag on the flop. Good Life.

The last event was the 10k freezeout. I started off bleeding chips initially and then kind off fell back in track and reached the final table and bubbled.

I was terribly upset and had a couple of friends in town too and we decided that we'd go out drinking. We drank , drank and drank and slept. I wake up the next day and i see this on my forearm. What crap!!!
Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0045.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	4  
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Correction. I busted 29th in the 5k event.
    Dude..the tattoo is cool. How much did it cost?
    29th to 19th to 8th....excellent movement up the ladder......next time you would be in the money.....good luck......