View RSS Feed

donkab0mber

Soulcrushing online grind

Rate this Entry
Blogging this at 11:20 am rite now..been awake since a bit before 3:30 am mainly because I wanted to play the miniftops event that was at 3:30 am...ended up playing a bunch of tournies in the end including the ones from my usual schedule. Turned out to be just another disappointing grind eventually..so pissed off. I had my mind all clear and was focused from beginning to end. Got going great in many tournies but ended up getting coolered, bad beated and sucked out in many of them in good spots.

This 1 for eg..I flop the nut straight and other guy has 2 pair. This pot would have propelled me to 2nd position..almost the chip lead with 152 ppl left outta the starting field of 1,114..
http://www.handconverter.com/hands/1222373

Busted out after guy sucked out rite away on the turn and ended up not cashing..

Then in the 32k guar tourney, 1457 entries and the prizepool was 35k. I hav just below avg stack..
http://www.handconverter.com/hands/1222377

Busted out in 38th..cashed for like 80 bucks..1st was 7.5k. Got semi coolered I'd say..wasnt losing a chip more except for this river card.

And now just a while back in the fifty-fifty on full tilt, 977 entries..153 getting paid, I get the ultimate cooler of all...
http://www.handconverter.com/hands/1222382

Never in a million yrs can I get away from this spot. Busted out in 158th just short of the money. Perfect example of how extremely the human emotion can change in less than half a minute..And to top it all this was a sb vs bb situation..FU Full Tilt!

Was on top of my game almost all the way..definitely felt like I was gonna make it big in at least one of the tournies..guess it just wasn't meant to be Here's a pretty pissed off me signing off..

P.S.- My IPS trip was a fail as well..couldn't cash in any of the 3 tournies. I did feel I played pretty well in the 5k rebuy and the 15 main event tho..cash games were just meh...

Updated 03-09-2011 at 12:24 PM by donkab0mber

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

k5 hand was brutal
    Dude..your sample is to small..cheerup :-) The big win is just around the corner.
    Quote Originally Posted by BountyProphet
    k5 hand was brutal
    Yea k5 hand was brutal. Esp given the situation. And given how the hand was played, I couldn't just call his river bet either.
    Quote Originally Posted by nobling
    Dude..your sample is to small..cheerup :-) The big win is just around the corner.
    hehe yea i know..it's all good. Thnx for the kind words
    well none of these hands were the same as the suck out u got at IPC 5k event on the last day...8-9 vs J-J... I was at the same table and got sucked out later by the same person...poker sucks at such times...
    Ahhhh u were there at that table huh...yea that was a sick beat dude. And do u remember just after that I had top 2 pairs with AQ and the guy had 3rd pair on the flop and he made trips on the turn? lol
    yaa i think that was the hand when u busted...when that crazy dude called ur re raise with J-9o and made trips...