+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: VC vip freeroll

Re: VC vip freeroll

@ashutosh : Great!!! i hit a bad beat and was out.. who finished 1st??? anymore Indians in the prize pool????

May the flop bless your cards

good one ashutosh......keep [email protected] was also out at 68th.......24,82o,92o,83o was keep coming to me and when i had AA and AK i also had some horrible flop......

Quote Originally Posted by ashutoshnaik
    Thanks a lot for upgrading all VC accounts to Diamond level. I just won $800 yesterday in their $5000 freeroll in 2nd place. Cheers!
    Congratulations, now work that bankroll ....

I burned and crashed :'( :'( :'(
    "When torrential water tosses boulders, it is because of momentum. When the strike of a hawk breaks the body of its prey, it is because of timing. Thus, the momentum of one skilled in war is overwhelming, and his attack precisely regulated".

congrats ashutosh.

I came 13th and won $60. Could have done better as it was 5 in the morning. Went all in with Q 10 suited :-[

@roy : ma big slick was eaten by a pair of 10.. lets see what happens for 2nits tourney... catch ya there...

Thanks all.

The first place finisher - I dont think he was Indian.

On my last hand, heads up, I called an all in with AQ suited , the other guy had 66, and the board ran dry.. . But it was good overall. I think there were quite a few Indians in the fray ( I remember atleast one - kidpokerindia ).

IS THERE A VIP FREEROLL ON VC TONITE?? IF YES.. pLEASE POST THE TIME IN IST.

@tac-wish we could make that bttr at next time.......

@roy: yeah bro lets hope so.... did u play last nites $1000 freeroll??? m running really bad these days... i think i shud take a break for e week or so... loosing too much on cash tables....

May the flop bless your cards

@tac--i didnt play last night....and yes take a break.and come back with a refrshd mind....