How Was you Day?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Anil George

HI All,

I thought it would be great to have one big “how was your day” topic!
      Post here all your daily graphs, Results or complain about your downswing.
      Or did something big happen in your personal life? Got your driver license for example?

Well Il kick off,

Was really tired yesterday so only played 1 session of 12 sit and goes.
      Just wanted to have some hand material for a video I want to make for Pokerguru:)
      Now Im working, But cant wait to play tonite!

Sourav Roy

last night i came first @ another around the clock freeroll at winner poker…….the game was not that much up and down game.it was just up-up and up to me…lol……bunch of god players were there…bt i won it all………ROY

Anil George

last night i came first @ another around the clock freeroll at winner poker…….the game was not that much up and down game.it was just up-up and up to me…lol……bunch of god players were there…bt i won it all………ROY

Congrats man!

Voicu Stefan

My day sucked.

My Carbon Poker account is almost busto, down 16 BI play 6-max PLO. Shoved nuts on the flop ’bout 4-5 times and Villain outdrew me. So many fishes at Carbon, the whole table would always see a flop (at least).

I’m sure if I check I’d be like 10-12 BI below EV. Freakin’ Omaha variance!

/end Rant.

Anil George

My day sucked.

My Carbon Poker account is almost busto, down 16 BI play 6-max PLO. Shoved nuts on the flop ’bout 4-5 times and Villain outdrew me. So many fishes at Carbon, the whole table would always see a flop (at least).

/end Rant.

Definatly with Omaha swings are sick. But with good bankroll managent you should be able to go broke on a 16bi down swing.

Sourav Roy

hey guys am saying all of this cause i dont have that much friends. u guys r the all i hav.last night i dreamt bout somebody.she calld me and said,”ROY am depprss please come pune asap.”and she was cryng like a baby.i just woke up then and find the one who is cryng its me…ROY

Voicu Stefan

My day sucked.

/end Rant.

Definatly with Omaha swings are sick. But with good bankroll managent you should be able to go broke on a 16bi down swing.

Didn’t have a proper roll there ‘coz that isn’t my main site, but it still feels bad losing to fish, shoving the nuts on the flop and losing to runner runner bs.

The micro PLO games are soo soft at Carbon, can’t even begin to explain.

richestuser

PLO is a much better game if u r considering a Skill element in Poker….
      But swings are too big with each card delt…in a long run PLO can give better profits tha NLH

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]
[the_ad_group id="101476"]