Reply To: Discuss here….Bad beats/ Sick Hands

Denny

In my opinion … playing this big was the wrong thing u did…

No doubt shoving with QJ was very pathetic play…. and u got a very bad beat……which cannot be controled…

I dont know on which website u played this…but on FTP even if you qualify for a big tournament through satellite..u can redeem money in Tournament dollars..which can be used as buyin for other tournament…so if i was to play in ur spot.. i would have redeem 750 and divided into 20 parts and played 20 smaller tournament…

but then all websites do not allow to redeem money..So that factor is also needed to be considered..

Regards

Please note: the size of a tournament “buy-in” has no relation or bearing to the playing of any individual hand … therefore it is totally irrelevant “factor” in any analysis made. –
But to answer your irrelevant query – It was a ticket and non-redeemable on William Hill.
Though my game is good enough for that level (qualifiers are testament to that), had I the option of banking the £750 I probably would have.
I have also qualified\won land based tickets which are non-transferable and cannot be converted and been unable to play.
But in your world … if you win a WSOP Main event ticket … you would take the cash ???
Your comments offer no explanation for the hand play, which is the primary purpose of these posts. I hoped for some intelligent feedback/comments or a just nothing you can do .. bad beat.
I had already credited you as a good player and praised you in other topics for providing credible replies to others. (should I revise that opinion?)
Your post with the “quote” indicates that you deemed “I had left myself with no outs” and hence I played it wrong or badly.
If you can share and provide here the analytical, insightful and guru like knowledge you imagine you possess regarding this play, I would be grateful.
If is the same non-productive advice as before … please feel free to ignore this post … Thanks

Top Online Poker Rooms

[shift_toggle_title]
[the_ad_group id="101476"]